Please read these terms and conditions of use carefully before using this site.
By using this site, you signify your assent to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to all of these Terms and Conditions of use, do not use this site!
This site does not provide medical advice
The contents of SmartBlenders.com is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended to be used as a replacement for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. The content found on SmartBlenders.com is not meant to cover all possible uses, medical precautions, interactions or adverse effects and may not apply to your specific circumstances. Before taking any health products, you should talk to your health care providers to learn your own personal health risks and what may be best for your own personal health. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on SmartBlenders.com!
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. SmartBlenders.com does not recommend or endorse any specific products, study results, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on SmartBlenders.com. Reliance on any information provided by SmartBlenders.com or other visitors to SmartBlenders.com is solely at your own risk.
At SmartBlenders.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We do not collect any of your information on our site.
Use of Content
Content on SmartBlenders.com is protected by copyright under both United States and foreign laws. Title to the content remains with SmartBlenders.com. Any use of the content on SmartBlenders.com not expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions is a breach of these Terms and Conditions and may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. Content and features are subject to change or termination without notice in the editorial discretion of SmartBlenders.com. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to SmartBlenders.com.
Liability of SmartBlenders.com
The use of SmartBlenders.com and the content on SmartBlenders.com is at your own risk.
When using SmartBlenders.com, information will be transmitted over a medium that may be beyond the control and jurisdiction of SmartBlenders.com. Accordingly, SmartBlenders.com assumes no liability for or relating to the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use of SmartBlenders.com.
SmartBlenders.com and the content are provided on an “as is” basis. SmartBlenders.com, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTIES’ RIGHTS, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Without limiting the foregoing, SmartBlenders.com makes no representations or warranties about the following:
1. The accuracy, reliability, completeness, currentness, or timeliness of the content, software, text, graphics, links, or communications provided on or through the use of SmartBlenders.com.
2. The satisfaction of any government regulations requiring disclosure of information on prescription drug products with regard to the content contained on the SmartBlenders.com.
In no event shall SmartBlenders.com or any third parties mentioned on SmartBlenders.com be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, personal injury/wrongful death, lost profits, or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) resulting from the use of or inability to use SmartBlenders.com, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not SmartBlenders.com or any third parties mentioned on SmartBlenders.com are advised of the possibility of such damages. SmartBlenders.com or any third parties mentioned on SmartBlenders.com shall be liable only to the extent of actual damages incurred by you, not to exceed U.S. $1000. SmartBlenders.com or any third parties mentioned on SmartBlenders.com are not liable for any personal injury, including death, caused by your use or misuse of SmartBlenders.com, the content on SmartBlenders.com, or public comments on SmartBlenders.com. Any claims arising in connection with your use of SmartBlenders.com the content on SmartBlenders.com, or public comments on SmartBlenders.com must be brought within one year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred. Remedies under these Terms and Conditions are exclusive and are limited to those expressly provided for in these Terms and Conditions.
User Comments and Uploads
SmartBlenders.com contains functionality (including comments) that allows users to upload content to the site. You agree that you will not upload or transmit any communications or content of any type to SmartBlenders.com that infringe or violate any rights of any party. By submitting communications or content to SmartBlenders.com, you agree that such submission is non-confidential for all purposes.
If you make any such submission you agree that you will not send or transmit to SmartBlenders.com by email, (including through the email addresses listed on the “Contact Us” page) any communication or content that infringes or violates any rights of any party.
You agree to only post or upload media (like photos, videos or audio) that you have taken yourself or that you have all rights to transmit and license and which do not violate trademark, copyright, privacy or any other rights of any other person. Photos or videos of celebrities and cartoon or comic images are usually copyrighted by the owner.
To protect your privacy, you agree that you will not submit any media that contains Personally Identifiable Information (like name, phone number, email address or web site URL) of you or of anyone else. Uploading media like images or video of other people without their permission is strictly prohibited.
By uploading any media on SmartBlenders.com, you warrant that you have permission from all persons appearing in your media for you to make this contribution and grant rights described herein. Never post a picture or video of or with someone else unless you have their explicit permission.
You agree that you will not upload any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or this Web site.
By uploading any media like a photo or video, (a) you grant to SmartBlenders.com a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in the media; (b) you certify that any person pictured in the submitted media (or, if a minor, his/her parent/legal guardian) authorizes SmartBlenders.com to use, copy, print, display, reproduce, modify, publish, post, transmit and distribute the media and any material included in such media; and (c) you agree to indemnify SmartBlenders.com and its affiliates, directors, officers and employees and hold them harmless from any and all claims and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from the media and/or your failure to comply with these the terms described in this document.
SmartBlenders.com reserves the right to review all media prior to submission to the site and to remove any media for any reason, at any time, without prior notice, at our sole discretion.
SmartBlenders.com Public Areas
If you use a public area, such as comments, you are solely responsible for your own communications, the consequences of posting those communications, and your reliance on any communications found in public areas. SmartBlenders.com is not responsible for the consequences of any communications in public areas. In cases where you feel threatened or believe someone else is in danger, you should contact your local law enforcement agency immediately. If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately.
In consideration of being allowed to use public areas, you agree that the following actions shall constitute a material breach of these Terms and Conditions:
1. Using a public area for any purpose in violation of local, state, national, or international laws;
2. Posting material that infringes on the intellectual property rights of others or on the privacy or publicity rights of others;
3. Posting material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by SmartBlenders.com in its sole discretion;
4. Posting advertisements or solicitations of business;
5. Disrupting the normal flow of dialogue, or posting comments that are not related to the topic being discussed (unless it is clear the discussion is free-form);
6. Posting chain letters or pyramid schemes;
7. Impersonating another person;
8. Distributing viruses or other harmful computer code;
9. Harvesting, scraping or otherwise collecting information about others, including email addresses, without their identification for posting or viewing comments;
10. Allowing any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments
11. Posting the same note more than once or “spamming”; or
12. Engaging in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying SmartBlenders.com, or which, in the judgment of SmartBlenders.com, exposes SmartBlenders.com or any of its visitors to any liability or detriment of any type.
SmartBlenders.com Reserves the Right (but is Not Obligated) to Do Any or All of the Following:
1. Investigate an allegation that a communication(s) do(es) not conform to the terms of this section and determine in its sole discretion to remove or request the removal of the communication(s).
2. Remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform with these Terms and Conditions.
3. Terminate a user’s access to any or all areas of SmartBlenders.com upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
4. Monitor, edit, or disclose any communication on SmartBlenders.com.
5. Edit or delete any communication(s) posted on SmartBlenders.com, regardless of whether such communication(s) violate these standards.
SmartBlenders.com has no liability or responsibility to users of SmartBlenders.com or any other person or entity for performance or nonperformance of the aforementioned activities.
Advertisements and Links to Other Sites
SmartBlenders.com may contain links to third-party web sites. We do not investigate, control, manage, or monitor such web sites. We are not responsible for anything available from, content in, or opinions expressed at such web sites. We provide such third-party links only as a convenience to visitors or users of SmartBlenders.com and the inclusion of a link does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked site by SmartBlenders.com. If you decide to leave SmartBlenders.com and access any third-party web site, you do so at your own risk. SmartBlenders.com is not responsible or liable for any damage or loss caused, or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with use or of reliance on any such content or goods or services available through any such third-party web site.
Furthermore, SmartBlenders.com contains affiliate links for products and services, which means when you click on a link and purchase a product, we may receive a small commission. We also place banner ads on the site that will also result in commission. Some of these text/image ads are Google AdSense ads. These are not explicitly endorsed; they are chosen by Google via algorithm (and, hopefully they are relevant to your interests!). Many advertisements on SmartBlenders.com are served by third party advertising companies and any products or services advertised or mentioned on SmartBlenders.com are not endorsed by us.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold SmartBlenders.com and its employees harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities and settlements including without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, resulting from, or alleged to result from, your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
SmartBlenders.com makes no claims that SmartBlenders.com and its content is appropriate or may be downloaded outside of the United States. Access to the content may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access SmartBlenders.com from outside the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
You expressly agree that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute with SmartBlenders.com, or in any way relating to your use of SmartBlenders.com, resides in the courts of the State of Connecticut and you further agree and expressly consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction in the courts of the State of Connecticut in connection with any such dispute including any claim involving SmartBlenders.com or its affiliates, subsidiaries, employees, contractors, officers, directors, telecommunication providers, and content providers.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of the State of Connecticut, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or any other term or condition.
Notice and Takedown Procedures; and Copyright Agent
If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Site infringe your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access thereto) from this web site by contacting SmartBlenders.com and providing the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work that you believe to be infringed. Please describe the work, and where possible include a copy or the location (e.g., URL) of an authorized version of the work.
2. Identification of the material that you believe to be infringing and its location. Please describe the material, and provide us with its URL or any other pertinent information that will allow us to locate the material.
3. Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the complained of use of the materials is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
5. A statement that the information that you have supplied is accurate, and indicating that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
6. A signature or the electronic equivalent from the copyright holder or authorized representative.
Thanks for your support. We hope you find SmartBlenders.com helpful and enjoyable. For any questions or comments, please email us at smartblenders [at] gmail [dot] com. We try to answer every email in a timely manner but due to volume may not always be able to do so.